1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this policy you may come across the following words which mean:
“Personal Data” - Any information relating to/identifies a natural person (‘data subject’).
“We/Us/Our” - Information relating to or describing Additae Ltd.
2. Information About Us
Additae Ltd. 2 Tintagel Court, Rushden, Northants. NN10 0QN
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
• Know the name and contact details of our organisation
• The purposes for processing your data
• The lawful basis for the processing of your data.
• The categories of personal data obtained (if the personal data hasn’t been provided from the data subject it belongs to)
• The details of any transfer of personal data e.g. Sending a CV to a client
• The retention periods of personal data
• The rights available to individuals in respect of the processing
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The source of the personal data (if not provided by the data subject)
• The details of whether individuals are under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide the personal data Information gathered from www.ico.org.uk
5. What Data Do We Collect?
We gather data which is provided by those who submit it to our website. This will include information from our Registration Form, CV application form, and the information within the CV uploaded. We may gather information and statistics collectively about visitors to the website such as which areas users’ access most frequently. The information does not apply to personal data, only statistical numbers including visits, page views etc. This information will only be used to improve our online service and will not be distributed beyond Additae.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
As a Recruitment Agency, we only use your data in the interest of a job prospect suitable to your qualifications. If a client provides us with a job description, we may review our website database to search for candidate’s right for this specification. If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will contact you with the information you provide. Once you have given consent, we will then pass on your CV to the client.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We are committed to ensuring secure privacy of our customer’s personal data, and guarantee that any information submitted by you through our website www.additae.global is used only for the purposes described in this policy.
Any data you supply will be:
• Kept in our internal system;
• Never sold to third parties;
• (CV) Only submitted to potential employers with your consent;
• Not kept longer than required;
• Adequate but not excessive;
• Lawfully and fairly processed for limited purposes;
• Processed in accordance with the subject’s rights;
• Not transferred to countries lacking adequate data protection. Your data is stored securely within the website database, accessible only to Additae.
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
If you wish to know how or where we have ever stored your data, contact us (information in section 9.) and ask for a ‘Data Subject Access Request’.
9. Contacting Us
Additae grants visitors permission to make one permanent copy of this information for personal use solely for the purposes of evaluation. It may not be distributed to third parties in any format. Access is granted subject to you accepting the application of English law to govern matters between us concerning this website. Moreover, you also agree to indemnify Additae and associates and not hold us liable for the result, foreseeable, or unforeseeable, of any actions you may take based on the materials contained herein.